Quarto Group director Marie Louise Windeler steps down
Ms. Windeler is a Senior Executive with extensive Board-level experience gained over 25 years in the Public Relations sector.
Ms. Windeler has had excellent experience in executive and non-executive roles within creative businesses, including as CEO of Hill & Knowlton UK during 8 years and as Executive Chairman of Consumer Marketing.
After 2007 she was Executive Chairman of Corporate Culture, Non-Executive Director of VMA Group and Chairman of Siren Communications.
From 2008 to 2011, Ms. Windeler was a Non-Executive Director of Prime Focus London plc, an AIM-listed international production company.
She was appointed in 2007 and is still currently a Non-Executive Director and Vice Chairman at Freshwater UK plc, an AIM-listed company from 2007 to 2010.
Ms. Windeler chairs the Remuneration Committee and is a member of the Audit and Remuneration Committees. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Avon Products appoints James Thompson as SVP
- Coca-Cola European Partners director Garry Watts to step down
- Johnston Press appoints Jamie Buchan as director
- Chubb appoints Lord Turner as non-executive chairman
- Intercede appoints Charles Pol as director
More inside POST