Quantum Pharma names CFO Chris Rigg acting CEO
Mr. Rigg will combine the role with his duties as CFO. He was appointed CFO on 8 March 2016 having joined Quantum as the Group's Strategic Director in November 2015.
Mr. Rigg has held a number of senior positions, including most recently CEO of Northern Recruitment Group.
Other senior roles include Managing Director of eaga plc's solar division and Head of Large Corporate Lending at Barclays in the North East. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Millennium & Copthorne Hotels appoints new director
- HSS Hire Group appoints Steve Ashmore as CEO
- Avon Products appoints James Thompson as SVP
- Coca-Cola European Partners director Garry Watts to step down
- Johnston Press appoints Jamie Buchan as director
More inside POST
Germany demands $550m from Zimbabwe Politics
Swiss Re Q1 net income $656 million Earnings