Quantum Pharma names CFO Chris Rigg acting CEO
Mr. Rigg will combine the role with his duties as CFO. He was appointed CFO on 8 March 2016 having joined Quantum as the Group's Strategic Director in November 2015.
Mr. Rigg has held a number of senior positions, including most recently CEO of Northern Recruitment Group.
Other senior roles include Managing Director of eaga plc's solar division and Head of Large Corporate Lending at Barclays in the North East. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Nanoco Group appoints Alison Fielding to board
- Henderson EuroTrust appoints Ekaterina Thomson to board
- CPPGroup appoints Oliver Laird as CFO
- Victrex appoints Jakob Sigurdsson as CEO
- Michael Kors appoints Thomas J. Edwards, Jr. as CFO
More inside POST
Nomen est omen except when it's not Leadership