Quantum Pharma names CFO Chris Rigg acting CEO
Mr. Rigg will combine the role with his duties as CFO. He was appointed CFO on 8 March 2016 having joined Quantum as the Group's Strategic Director in November 2015.
Mr. Rigg has held a number of senior positions, including most recently CEO of Northern Recruitment Group.
Other senior roles include Managing Director of eaga plc's solar division and Head of Large Corporate Lending at Barclays in the North East. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Elecosoft appoints two directors
- K3 appoints Stuart Darling as director
- Industrial Multi Property Trust appoints two directors
- British Empire Trust appoints Calum Thomson as director
- 1pm CMO Hazel Jacques resigns
More inside POST
Staples Q4 total sales $4.6 billion Earnings