Quantum Pharma names CFO Chris Rigg acting CEO
Mr. Rigg will combine the role with his duties as CFO. He was appointed CFO on 8 March 2016 having joined Quantum as the Group's Strategic Director in November 2015.
Mr. Rigg has held a number of senior positions, including most recently CEO of Northern Recruitment Group.
Other senior roles include Managing Director of eaga plc's solar division and Head of Large Corporate Lending at Barclays in the North East. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Micro Focus appoints Lawton Wehle Fitt as director
- Conviviality appoints Mark Moran as CFO
- James Latham appoints Paula Kerrigan as director
- Charles Stanley Group appoints Marcia Campbell as director
- Arix Bioscience appoints Giles Kerr to board
More inside POST