Quantum Pharma names CFO Chris Rigg acting CEO
Mr. Rigg will combine the role with his duties as CFO. He was appointed CFO on 8 March 2016 having joined Quantum as the Group's Strategic Director in November 2015.
Mr. Rigg has held a number of senior positions, including most recently CEO of Northern Recruitment Group.
Other senior roles include Managing Director of eaga plc's solar division and Head of Large Corporate Lending at Barclays in the North East. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Travis Perkins appoints Stuart Chambers as chairman
- Redhall appoints Wayne Pearson to board as COO
- EIH appoints Brett Lance Miller as non-executive director
- Bluejay Mining appoints Peter Waugh as non-executive director
- Petropavlovsk appoints two executives
More inside POST
How many mistakes you should tolerate Leadership