Quantum Pharma appoints Gerard Murray to board
Mr. Murray brings with him a wealth of experience, having been finance director for a number of publicly quoted companies.
Mr. Murray qualified as a Chartered Accountant with Arthur Andersen and spent over ten years serving as CFO and then CEO of Reg Vardy plc before joining Northgate plc as group finance director for a five year period.
Mr. Murray also has sector experience from a period as group finance director of Immunodiagnostic Systems Holdings.
More recently he led the sale of Benfield Motor Group before joining Ardent Hire Solutions Limited where he has been the CFO since April 2016. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Vesuvius appoints Holly Keller Koeppel as director
- Parity Group appoints John Conoley as non-executive chairman
- Zoltav Resources names Lea Verny as non-executive chairman
- Quixant appoints Gaye Hudson to board
- Red Leopard appoints Toby Hayward as CEO
More inside POST