Quantum Pharma appoints Gerard Murray to board
Mr. Murray brings with him a wealth of experience, having been finance director for a number of publicly quoted companies.
Mr. Murray qualified as a Chartered Accountant with Arthur Andersen and spent over ten years serving as CFO and then CEO of Reg Vardy plc before joining Northgate plc as group finance director for a five year period.
Mr. Murray also has sector experience from a period as group finance director of Immunodiagnostic Systems Holdings.
More recently he led the sale of Benfield Motor Group before joining Ardent Hire Solutions Limited where he has been the CFO since April 2016. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Standard Chartered appoints Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala as director
- Thomas Cook Group appoints two directors
- Intertek appoints Graham Allan as director
- Johnson Matthey appoints John O'Higgins as director
- InnovaDerma appoints Ross Andrews as director
More inside POST