Quantel names Marc Le Flohic chairman and CEO
Following a PhD in physics at Rennes University, Mr. Le Flohic began his career as a researcher at Toronto University in Canada for nearly three years.
Following his research into fiber laser technology, in 1995 he joined the US firm Pritel, where, as an R&D engineer, he designed lasers, amplifiers and components based on fiber-optic technology for two years.
In 1997, he returned to France to set up Keopsys in Lannion and he has been developing this company for the past 20 years.
The Board also acknowledged the resignations of Alain de Salaberry, Christian Moretti Patrick Schoenahl and Ghislain du Jeu from their positions as directors, as well as Eurodyne's appointment of Gwenaëlle Le Flohic as Eurodyne's permanent representative, replacing Florent de Salaberry.
In addition, the Board coopted ESIRA as a new director and acknowledged Jean-François Coutris' appointment as ESIRA's permanent representative on the Board. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM France
- Europcar Group appoints Jehan de Thé as public affairs director
- Eyevensys appoints Ronald R. Buggage as chief medical officer
- Schneider Electric appoints new vice president
- CEO Eric Olsen to leave LafargeHolcim after Syria investigation
- Ipsen appoints Alexandre Lebeaut as EVP
More inside POST