Qualcomm names Cristiano Amon president of QCT
Mr. Amon joined Qualcomm in 1995 as an engineer and has subsequently held numerous business and technical leadership roles. For the past three years, Mr. Amon has been responsible for Qualcomm’s semiconductor business as co-president of QCT and a member of Qualcomm’s executive committee.
He also previously served as the chief technical officer of Vésper, a wireless operator in Brazil and held positions in NEC, Ericsson and Velocom Inc.
Mr. Amon holds a Bachelor of Science degree in electrical engineering from UNICAMP – Universidade Estadual de Campinas, Sao Paulo, Brazil.
Murthy Renduchintala, who has served as QCT co-president for the past three years, will be leaving Qualcomm. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- AcelRx names Vincent Angotti CEO and to board
- Biocept appoints Michael Terry SVP, commercial operations
- Arena Pharma appoints three new members to board
- Granite Construction appoints three directors
- Zenefits appoints Jeff Carr as chief revenue officer
More inside POST