Qualcomm appoints Brian Modoff as EVP of strategy and M&A
Mr. Modoff is a seasoned industry strategist who most recently served as a Managing Director in Equity Research at Deutsche Bank Securities.
With more than 20 years of experience in the communications sector, he has provided guidance and advice to many companies for IPOs, mergers and acquisitions and venture capital funding.
Prior to working on Wall Street, he held various leadership positions at Rockwell and served in the US Navy.
Mr. Modoff has a Master of International Management from the American Graduate School of International Management (Thunderbird) in Glendale, Arizona and received his B.A. in Economics from California State University, Fullerton. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- Intel appoints two to board
- Walt Disney Company extends CEO's contract to 2019
- Ekso Bionics adds Howard Palefsky to board
- Tailored Brands promotes Bruce Thorn to COO
- Arena Pharmaceuticals names Preston Klassen as EVP, CMO
More inside POST