Qualcomm appoints Brian Modoff as EVP of strategy and M&A
Mr. Modoff is a seasoned industry strategist who most recently served as a Managing Director in Equity Research at Deutsche Bank Securities.
With more than 20 years of experience in the communications sector, he has provided guidance and advice to many companies for IPOs, mergers and acquisitions and venture capital funding.
Prior to working on Wall Street, he held various leadership positions at Rockwell and served in the US Navy.
Mr. Modoff has a Master of International Management from the American Graduate School of International Management (Thunderbird) in Glendale, Arizona and received his B.A. in Economics from California State University, Fullerton. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- Reed's appoints Stefan Freeman as interim CEO
- Heron Therapeutics appoints Robert E. Hoffman as CFO
- Penumbra appoints Bridget O'Rourke to board
- Adverum Biotechnologies adds Richard N. Spivey to board
- Lombard Medical appoints Kurt Lemvigh as CEO
More inside POST