Qualcomm appoints Brian Modoff as EVP of strategy and M&A
Mr. Modoff is a seasoned industry strategist who most recently served as a Managing Director in Equity Research at Deutsche Bank Securities.
With more than 20 years of experience in the communications sector, he has provided guidance and advice to many companies for IPOs, mergers and acquisitions and venture capital funding.
Prior to working on Wall Street, he held various leadership positions at Rockwell and served in the US Navy.
Mr. Modoff has a Master of International Management from the American Graduate School of International Management (Thunderbird) in Glendale, Arizona and received his B.A. in Economics from California State University, Fullerton. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- PennyMac Financial Services appoints Theodore W. Tozer to board
- Apple appoints Isabel Ge Mahe managing director of Greater China
- Seagate Technology appoints Ravi Naik as CIO
- MannKind appoints Steven Binder as CFO
- Achaogen appoints Karen Bernstein to board
More inside POST
FAW recalls faulty Mazda cars in China Companies