Qualcomm appoints Ann M. Livermore to its board of directors
With her nearly 30 years at Hewlett-Packard Company (HP), Ms. Livermore brings extensive experience in senior leadership positions, and broad knowledge and experience in the areas of technology, business management, marketing, sales, and research and development.
Ms. Livermore has been a director of United Parcel Services, Inc. since November 1997, and Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) since November 2015. She was a director of HP from June 2011 to November 2015.
Ms. Livermore served as Executive Vice President of the Enterprise Business at Hewlett-Packard Company (HP) from May 2004 to June 2011, and as Executive Vice President of HP Services from 2002 to May 2004.
She joined HP in 1982 and served in a number of management and leadership positions across the company.
Ms. Livermore holds a B.A. degree in economics from the University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill and an MBA degree from Stanford University. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- Water Intelligence appoints new board member
- Callidus Software appoints Nina Richardson to board
- Mobileum names former Vodafone global CEO Arun Sarin to board
- PayPal appoints Belinda Johnson to its board of directors
- Mattel appoints Margaret H. Georgiadis as CEO
More inside POST