Qualcomm appoints Alex Rogers as EVP and president of QTL
During his 15-year tenure at Qualcomm, Mr. Rogers has held various leadership roles focused on IP and commercial litigation matters.
In 2007, he was promoted to senior vice president and since then led Qualcomm’s litigation department, most recently as senior vice president and deputy general counsel.
He has applied his legal and business experience to managing intellectual property, regulatory and commercial litigation matters for the company. He has led QTL since March 2016.
Prior to joining the Company in 2001, Mr. Rogers was a partner with the law firm of Gray, Cary, Ware & Friedenrich (now DLA Piper), specializing in intellectual property litigation for various technology companies, as well as representing companies outside of the tech sector.
Mr. Rogers holds a Juris Doctorate, master’s degree in literature and a Bachelor of Arts degree, each from Georgetown University. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- PennyMac Financial Services appoints Theodore W. Tozer to board
- Apple appoints Isabel Ge Mahe managing director of Greater China
- Seagate Technology appoints Ravi Naik as CIO
- MannKind appoints Steven Binder as CFO
- Achaogen appoints Karen Bernstein to board
More inside POST