QTS adds David McOmber as executive vice president
Mr. McOmber has more than 20 years of industry experience, most recently serving as IBM's Vice President of Federal Civilian and Healthcare Agencies where he was responsible for the overall strategy, execution and sales management in the arenas of software, hardware, services and cloud.
He also previously served as Public Sector Sales Leader for the State of New York as well as a Public Sector international assignment in Central and Eastern Europe.
Mr. McOmber holds a Bachelor of Science degree with a major in marketing from the Rochester Institute of Technology. He also has completed numerous sales leadership and executive management courses within IBM.
Mr. McOmber was named a 2014 ACT-IAC Fellow and was appointed to the Executive Board at the Northern Virginia Technology Council in 2015. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Kansas
- Compass Minerals appoints Patrick Linehan as CFO
- YRC Worldwide appoints Jason T. Ringgenberg as CIO
- Compass Minerals adds Valdemar Fischer to its board
- Sprint names Néstor Cano COO
- Sprint appoints Rob Roy as chief digital officer
More inside POST