Qinetiq Group CFO David Mellors to leave
Mr. Mellors has extensive experience of working in a listed company environment and of the defence, technology and services sectors.
Mr. Mellors was previously Deputy Chief Financial Officer of Logica plc, Chief Financial Officer of Logica’s international division, covering operations in North America, Australia, the Middle East and Asia and, before that, he was the Group Financial Controller.
Earlier experience included various roles with CMG plc, Rio Tinto plc and Price Waterhouse.
Mr. Mellors is a member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Terra Firma Capital appoints Jerry Patava to board
- Willis Towers Watson announces Michael J. Burwell as CFO
- NewVoiceMedia appoints president and COO to strengthen U.S. presence
- Zotefoams appoints Doug Robertson as non-executive director
- Rotork to appoint Peter Dilnot as non-executive director
More inside POST