Qinetiq Group CFO David Mellors to leave
Mr. Mellors has extensive experience of working in a listed company environment and of the defence, technology and services sectors.
Mr. Mellors was previously Deputy Chief Financial Officer of Logica plc, Chief Financial Officer of Logica’s international division, covering operations in North America, Australia, the Middle East and Asia and, before that, he was the Group Financial Controller.
Earlier experience included various roles with CMG plc, Rio Tinto plc and Price Waterhouse.
Mr. Mellors is a member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Vesuvius appoints Holly Keller Koeppel as director
- Parity Group appoints John Conoley as non-executive chairman
- Zoltav Resources names Lea Verny as non-executive chairman
- Quixant appoints Gaye Hudson to board
- Red Leopard appoints Toby Hayward as CEO
More inside POST
Deciding when 'not' to maximize profits Leadership