Top 5 Moves
- David Sveen added to Heska's board of directors
- Akamai elects Bernardus Verwaayen to board
- China Ceramics announces resignations of two board members
- Maritime Bank CEO James Maas to retire
- Personnel changes within the BMW Group
- Time to visit Lucerne
- For a polio-free world
- Akamai to buy Prolexic for $370 million
- Apple buys Topsy, price north of $200 million
- UK economy growing thanks to Chinese companies
- Sweet time in Quebec City
- Sign says Nashville Tennessee
- Bentley of Arabia
- Luxury Equus finally revealed
- Outdoor joy with refined style
- Coffee-maker to die for
- Camcorder with a projector
- Taking Eee notes on the go
- Heart problems in children
- This Thanksgiving iPhone was the buyer No1 among phones
- Chinese Purchasing Managers' Index stable
- Your body language is telling when's the time for a new drink
- Human brain tissue developed in a laboratory
Don't Miss Most Read
Download Windows Gadget
Qatar Development Bank appoints new CEOSeptember 9, 2013, Doha, Qatar - Qatar Development Bank (QDB) announced the appointment of Abdul Aziz bin Nasser Al Khalifa as chief executive officer.
Mr. Al Khalifa previously worked as Executive Director of QDB’s Business Development and Strategy division, where he spearheaded the development and execution of a number of key projects. With a particular focus on supporting the private sector in Qatar, as well as small and medium enterprises, he led the establishment of the Al Dhameen programme and the Qatar Business Incubator project.
He was also instrumental in developing QDB’s Export Development Agency (TASDEER). In addition to this Mr. Al Khalifa was responsible for the development and implementation of a number of products, such as revamping the housing loan for Qatari nationals and Islamic loans.
Mr. Al Khalifa holds an MBA from Qatar University and a BS in Engineering from California State University, as well as special degrees from Harvard University and Insead.