PZ Cussons non-executive chair Richard Harvey to retire
Mr. Harvey was appointed a Non-executive Director of PZ Cussons Plc in January 2010 and Chairman in July 2010. A Fellow of the Institute of Actuaries, he became Group CEO of of Norwich Union Plc in 1998 and subsequently Aviva Plc.
Mr. Harvey has worked extensively overseas in mature and emerging markets and has also spent time in Africa. He is a Non-executive Director of Jardine Lloyd Thompson Plc. He is the Chairman of the Nomination Committee and a member of the CSR and Group Risk Committees.
Ms. Silver was appointed as a Non-executive Director of the Company in April 2014. She is presently Senior Independent Director and Chair of the Audit & Risk Committee. She is Managing Director at Moelis & Co, the global investment bank.
A chartered accountant, Ms. Silver has worked within the investment banking sector for over 25 years and has a wealth of international experience, including substantial exposure to a number of African markets. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Mallinckrodt Pharmaceuticals elects David Norton to board
- John Lewis Partnership appoints Laura Wade-Gery as director
- 40% of senior executives to leave Reckitt Benckiser
- Oxford Immunotec Global appoints Stefan Linn as COO
- Terra Firma Capital appoints Jerry Patava to board
More inside POST
Frontline Q2 net loss $19.4 million Earnings