PureTech Health names chief scientific officer
Mr. Bolen brings to PureTech decades of industry experience in immunology and oncology, having overseen the discovery and advancement of more than 30 drugs into clinical development.
Mr. Bolen most recently oversaw all aspects of research and development for Moderna Therapeutics as President and Chief Scientific Officer.
Previously, Mr. Bolen was Chief Scientific Officer and Global Head of Oncology Research at Millennium: The Takeda Oncology Company.
He held senior R&D positions at Hoechst Marion Roussel, Schering-Plough (DNAX), and Bristol-Myers Squibb. He began his career at the NIH, where he contributed to the discovery of a class of proteins.
Dr. Bolen graduated from the University of Nebraska with a B.S. degree in Microbiology & Chemistry and a Ph.D. in Immunology and conducted his postdoctoral training in Molecular Virology at the Kansas State University Cancer Center. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Massachusetts
- Dunkin' Brands Group appoints Linda Boff to board
- BayCoast Bank appoints Matthew Flanagan as vice president
- Endurance International Group appoints Marc Montagner as interim COO
- AVEO Oncology appoints Matthew Dallas as CFO
- Radius Health appoints Jose Pepe Carmona as CFO
More inside POST