PureTech Health names chief scientific officer
Mr. Bolen brings to PureTech decades of industry experience in immunology and oncology, having overseen the discovery and advancement of more than 30 drugs into clinical development.
Mr. Bolen most recently oversaw all aspects of research and development for Moderna Therapeutics as President and Chief Scientific Officer.
Previously, Mr. Bolen was Chief Scientific Officer and Global Head of Oncology Research at Millennium: The Takeda Oncology Company.
He held senior R&D positions at Hoechst Marion Roussel, Schering-Plough (DNAX), and Bristol-Myers Squibb. He began his career at the NIH, where he contributed to the discovery of a class of proteins.
Dr. Bolen graduated from the University of Nebraska with a B.S. degree in Microbiology & Chemistry and a Ph.D. in Immunology and conducted his postdoctoral training in Molecular Virology at the Kansas State University Cancer Center. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Massachusetts
- Tetraphase Pharma appoints Kamalam Unninayar as CFO
- Boston Biomedical appoints Edgar Braendle as vice president
- Analogic Corporation appoints Joseph Whitters to board
- Eleven Biotherapeutics appoints Richard F. Fitzgerald as interim CFO
- Acer Therapeutics appoints William T. Andrews as CMO
More inside POST
Act like a manager and you will become one Leadership