Pultegroup appoints grandson of company's founder to its board
Since 2011, Mr. Pulte has served as CEO of Pulte Capital Partners LLC, an investment firm with no affiliation with PulteGroup that is focused on investing in housing supply, building products, and related service companies.
Mr. Pulte also currently serves as CEO and Chairman of Carstin Brands LLC, a leading residential countertop manufacturer, and as a director of Olon Group Inc., a manufacturer for the cabinet industry.
Prior to its sale in May 2016, Mr. Pulte built Southern Air & Heat LLC into one of the leading residential heating and air conditioning platforms in the United States.
He is a graduate of Northwestern University. He is the grandson of the Company's founder, William J. Pulte.
PulteGroup also announced that, after two decades of service, Debra Kelly-Ennis resigns from the Board. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Georgia
- Citi Trends appoints acting CEO and executive chairman
- MiMedx Group names Luis A. Aguilar as director
- Veritiv appoints Liza Landsman to board
- Gray Television appoints four general managers
- Intercontinental Exchange appoints two directors
More inside POST