Pultegroup appoints grandson of company's founder to its board
Since 2011, Mr. Pulte has served as CEO of Pulte Capital Partners LLC, an investment firm with no affiliation with PulteGroup that is focused on investing in housing supply, building products, and related service companies.
Mr. Pulte also currently serves as CEO and Chairman of Carstin Brands LLC, a leading residential countertop manufacturer, and as a director of Olon Group Inc., a manufacturer for the cabinet industry.
Prior to its sale in May 2016, Mr. Pulte built Southern Air & Heat LLC into one of the leading residential heating and air conditioning platforms in the United States.
He is a graduate of Northwestern University. He is the grandson of the Company's founder, William J. Pulte.
PulteGroup also announced that, after two decades of service, Debra Kelly-Ennis resigns from the Board. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Georgia
- State Bank Financial names J. Thomas Wiley as CEO
- Fleetcor Technologies appoints Hala Moddelmog to board
- AdCare Health terminates CEO for misrepresenting educational credentials
- Coca-Cola changes number of executives
- SiteOne Landscape Supply adds Michael J. Grebe to board
More inside POST
When your team gives 140 percent Leadership