PTC Therapeutics CFO Shane Kovacs to leave
Prior to joining PTC and being appointed as CFO in June 2013, Mr. Kovacs served as Managing Director, Health Care Investment Banking at Credit Suisse.
He joined Credit Suisse in 2004 and held various positions of increasing responsibility.
Prior to Credit Suisse, Mr. Kovacs worked in investment banking at National Bank Financial in Toronto.
Mr. Kovacs received an MBA from Richard Ivey School of Business at the University of Western Ontario and a Bachelors of Engineering in Chemical Engineering and a Bachelors of Sciences in Life Sciences from Queen's University in Kingston, Ontario.
He is also a CFA Charterholder. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM New Jersey
- Edge Therapeutics appoints Rosemary A. Crane to board
- Somos appoints Howard Woolley to board
- Interpace Diagnostics Group elects Felice Schnoll-Sussman as director
- Destination Maternity appoints Allen Weinstein as interim CEO
- Northfield Bank appoints Tara French as EVP
More inside POST