PTC Therapeutics CFO Shane Kovacs to leave
Prior to joining PTC and being appointed as CFO in June 2013, Mr. Kovacs served as Managing Director, Health Care Investment Banking at Credit Suisse.
He joined Credit Suisse in 2004 and held various positions of increasing responsibility.
Prior to Credit Suisse, Mr. Kovacs worked in investment banking at National Bank Financial in Toronto.
Mr. Kovacs received an MBA from Richard Ivey School of Business at the University of Western Ontario and a Bachelors of Engineering in Chemical Engineering and a Bachelors of Sciences in Life Sciences from Queen's University in Kingston, Ontario.
He is also a CFA Charterholder. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM New Jersey
- New Jersey Resources names Maureen Borkowski to board
- Milestone Scientific appoints Daniel Goldberger as CEO
- Celldex changes management team
- Pacira Pharmaceuticals appoints Mark I. Froimson to board
- CytoSorbents appoints Eric G. Mortensen as CMO
More inside POST