PTC appoints Andrew Timm as chief technology officer
Mr. Timm began his career with PTC before following his entrepreneurial spirit, starting a consulting company focused on helping customers derive business value from PTC software.
He later brought his team to Kalypso, a PTC systems integrator partner, where he initiated the company's IoT practice and worked with ThingWorx technology.
Most recently, Mr. Timm served as vice president of PTC's Technology Platform Group, where he energized the technical dimension of its IoT partner program. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Massachusetts
- Dunkin' Brands Group CFO Paul Carbone to leave
- Abpro appoints Gavin MacBeath as CSO
- bluebird bio appoints two executives
- Biogen appoints Anirvan Ghosh as SVP
- Brightcove adds Diane Hessan to board
More inside POST