PTC appoints Andrew Timm as chief technology officer
Mr. Timm began his career with PTC before following his entrepreneurial spirit, starting a consulting company focused on helping customers derive business value from PTC software.
He later brought his team to Kalypso, a PTC systems integrator partner, where he initiated the company's IoT practice and worked with ThingWorx technology.
Most recently, Mr. Timm served as vice president of PTC's Technology Platform Group, where he energized the technical dimension of its IoT partner program. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Massachusetts
- Welch's names Lesya Lysyj president, US
- Liberty Mutual appoints Gregg Cunningham as vice president
- Voyager Therapeutics appoints Matthew P. Ottmer as COO
- Ocular Therapeutix appoints Michael Goldstein as CMO
- Battery Ventures promotes three to vice presidents
More inside POST