pSivida appoints vice president, CMO
Dr. Paggiarino brings more than 25 years’ experience in the pharmaceutical industry. He joined pSivida from Lpat where he served as senior vice president and chief development officer.
Prior to joining Lpath, Dr. Paggiarino was vice president and therapeutic unit head for retina diseases at Alcon Laboratories, a division of Novartis.
He previously served as executive director of clinical development and medical affairs at Pfizer Global R&D.
Earlier in his career Dr. Paggiarino held research and development positions at Angelini Pharmaceuticals where he advanced to president of the firm, and Pharmacia Global R&D, where he was clinical program director of ophthalmology.
Dr. Paggiarino earned his degree in Medicine and General Surgery cum laude from the University of Rome La Sapienza and has authored numerous scientific articles. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Massachusetts
- Dunkin' Brands Group appoints Linda Boff to board
- BayCoast Bank appoints Matthew Flanagan as vice president
- Endurance International Group appoints Marc Montagner as interim COO
- AVEO Oncology appoints Matthew Dallas as CFO
- Radius Health appoints Jose Pepe Carmona as CFO
More inside POST