Proxama appoints Kelvin Harrison as director
Mr. Harrison joins Proxama with a proven track record of leading and scaling companies, specialising in fast growth technology and services business.
Mr. Harrison is currently Chairman of Traveltek, Atlas Cloud and Clixfix and holds various other Non-Executive Director positions.
He has previously held Non-Executive Director positions with NetDespatch, TotalSoft and UBC Media.
Mr. Harrison is former Chairman of Maxima Holdings and former CEO of Symbionics Group. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Rentokil Initial appoints Sir Crispin Davis as non-executive director
- Barclays appoints Matthew Lester as non-executive director
- Drax Group appoints David Nussbaum as non-executive director
- Genesis Emerging Markets Fund appoints Katherine Tsang as non-executive director
- Action Hotels names Andrew Lindley finance director
More inside POST
Surprising effect of consumer local identity Leadership