Proxama appoints Kelvin Harrison as director
Mr. Harrison joins Proxama with a proven track record of leading and scaling companies, specialising in fast growth technology and services business.
Mr. Harrison is currently Chairman of Traveltek, Atlas Cloud and Clixfix and holds various other Non-Executive Director positions.
He has previously held Non-Executive Director positions with NetDespatch, TotalSoft and UBC Media.
Mr. Harrison is former Chairman of Maxima Holdings and former CEO of Symbionics Group. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Morgan Sindall Group appoints Tracey Killen as director
- Northbridge Industrial Services appoints Nitin Kaul as director
- Portmeirion Group appoints Mike Raybould as finance director
- RedT energy appoints two directors
- Empiric Student Property appoints Lynne Fennah as CFO
More inside POST