Proxama appoints Kelvin Harrison as director
Mr. Harrison joins Proxama with a proven track record of leading and scaling companies, specialising in fast growth technology and services business.
Mr. Harrison is currently Chairman of Traveltek, Atlas Cloud and Clixfix and holds various other Non-Executive Director positions.
He has previously held Non-Executive Director positions with NetDespatch, TotalSoft and UBC Media.
Mr. Harrison is former Chairman of Maxima Holdings and former CEO of Symbionics Group. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Elegant Hotels Group appoints Luke Johnson as director
- Serco Group appoints two directors
- Britvic appoints John Daly as chairman
- Luxfer Holdings appoints Alok Maskara to board
- Defenx appoints Franco Francione as director
More inside POST
China's FDI declines in April Economy