Proxama appoints Kelvin Harrison as director
Mr. Harrison joins Proxama with a proven track record of leading and scaling companies, specialising in fast growth technology and services business.
Mr. Harrison is currently Chairman of Traveltek, Atlas Cloud and Clixfix and holds various other Non-Executive Director positions.
He has previously held Non-Executive Director positions with NetDespatch, TotalSoft and UBC Media.
Mr. Harrison is former Chairman of Maxima Holdings and former CEO of Symbionics Group. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Mallinckrodt Pharmaceuticals elects David Norton to board
- John Lewis Partnership appoints Laura Wade-Gery as director
- 40% of senior executives to leave Reckitt Benckiser
- Oxford Immunotec Global appoints Stefan Linn as COO
- Terra Firma Capital appoints Jerry Patava to board
More inside POST