Proxama appoints Kelvin Harrison as director
Mr. Harrison joins Proxama with a proven track record of leading and scaling companies, specialising in fast growth technology and services business.
Mr. Harrison is currently Chairman of Traveltek, Atlas Cloud and Clixfix and holds various other Non-Executive Director positions.
He has previously held Non-Executive Director positions with NetDespatch, TotalSoft and UBC Media.
Mr. Harrison is former Chairman of Maxima Holdings and former CEO of Symbionics Group. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Vesuvius appoints Holly Keller Koeppel as director
- Parity Group appoints John Conoley as non-executive chairman
- Zoltav Resources names Lea Verny as non-executive chairman
- Quixant appoints Gaye Hudson to board
- Red Leopard appoints Toby Hayward as CEO
More inside POST
Renault caught in ‘emissiongate’ scandal Companies