Proteome Sciences appoints Jeremy Haigh to board
Mr. Haigh is an established leader in the biopharmaceutical sector with 30 years in clinical and operational research and development, principally at Merck and Amgen where most recently he was European Chief Operating Officer, R&D.
Mr. Haigh's basic training was in neuropharmacology and he has been significantly involved in healthcare policy and government affairs in the UK and Europe having served on the board of the BioIndustry Association (BIA), the European Federation of Pharmaceutical Industries (EFPIA) Research Directors Group, and the Association of the British Pharmaceutical Industry Innovation Board (ABPI).
Mr. Haigh is currently the Chairman of Cogent Skills Limited and a member of Imperial College Health Partners Advisory Council. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Nanoco Group appoints Alison Fielding to board
- Henderson EuroTrust appoints Ekaterina Thomson to board
- CPPGroup appoints Oliver Laird as CFO
- Victrex appoints Jakob Sigurdsson as CEO
- Michael Kors appoints Thomas J. Edwards, Jr. as CFO
More inside POST