Proteome Sciences appoints Jeremy Haigh as director, CEO
Mr. Haigh is an established leader in the biopharmaceutical sector with 30 years in clinical and operational research and development, principally at Merck and Amgen where most recently he was European Chief Operating Officer, R&D.
Mr. Haigh's basic training was in neuropharmacology and he has been significantly involved in healthcare policy and government affairs in the UK and Europe having served on the board of the BioIndustry Association (BIA), the European Federation of Pharmaceutical Industries (EFPIA) Research Directors Group, and the Association of the British Pharmaceutical Industry Innovation Board (ABPI).
Mr. Haigh is currently the Chairman of Cogent Skills Limited and a member of Imperial College Health Partners Advisory Council. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- NewVoiceMedia appoints president and COO to strengthen U.S. presence
- Zotefoams appoints Doug Robertson as non-executive director
- Rotork to appoint Peter Dilnot as non-executive director
- Stephen Bentley to join Frenkel Topping Group as CFO
- 1Spatial appoints Francis Small as director
More inside POST
Humana Q2 profit rises 4% Earnings