Top 5 Moves
- Alain Dromer new director at Henderson European
- Lockheed Martin elects Daniel F. Akerson to board
- Shell director Josef Ackermann to retire
- Honda announces executive changes at its North American operations
- Boeing SVP Wanda Denson-Low announces retirement
Don't Miss Most Read
- The first generation of smart watches
- City of dreams, Macau
- How to solve complex problems
- Telecom Italia revenues 23.4 billion euros
- NOLA, let the good times roll
- Hi Seoul
- Pagani Huayra, God of Winds
- Super stylish Panthera by Benetti
- I just wanna hang around
- Wall in gold, leather and textile
- Hey, that's some really cool Schiit amplifier
- Venerable Rotel and its 12 Series
- The loop of obesity
- Learn about nerves
- Russia's private sector still weak
- U.S. service sector saw increase in backlogs
- GPS industry exists thanks to brain differences
- China plans to launch a lunar probe
Download Windows Gadget
Protection One: Don Young CIO, Dan Bresingham CFOJune 11, 2010, Lawrence, Kan., USA - Protection One, an electronic security company, announced the appointment of Don Young as chief information officer and Dan Bresingham as chief financial officer.
Mr. Young has more than 22 years of experience in IT and call center management and has developed numerous systems to improve operational efficiencies within the security monitoring industry. He began his career as a computer programmer in the Air Force before joining the private sector.
Mr. Young has since spent time with SecurityLink, Security Associates (SAI), The Alarm Security Group (ASG), ADT, and HSM Electronic Protection Services. Most recently, Don was CIO of Stanley Convergent Solutions.
Mr. Bresingham brings more than 16 years of financial and accounting experience to this role and has a proven track record of building high-quality financial and accounting teams, systems, business processes, and controls.
Mr. Bresingham began his career as a public accountant and worked at Arthur Andersen as well as PricewaterhouseCoopers. He has since held positions at Universal Access and HSM Electronic Protection Services.
Following the sale of HSM, Mr. Bresingham remained with Stanley Works and was promoted to CFO for Stanley Convergent Solutions through April 2010. He also was recognized by Security Systems News' "20 Under 40" in 2007 for his industry achievements.