ProSight names program executive for marine and offshore energy
Mr. Engel has extensive experience within the marine insurance niche, most recently having served as the chief underwriting officer at AIG for Marine Americas and Global Marine Hull and Liability Product Executive.
Mr. Engel started his career in 2002 with Marsh and held various positions of increasing responsibility in the Americas, EMEA and the U.K.
Mr. Engel holds his Bachelor of Science degree in Economics and Politics from the University of Birmingham. He has earned an Associateship of the Chartered Insurance Institute (ACII), an Advance Diploma in Insurance that denotes a professional qualification and enhanced understanding of the insurance practice. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM New Jersey
- New Jersey Resources names Maureen Borkowski to board
- Milestone Scientific appoints Daniel Goldberger as CEO
- Celldex changes management team
- Pacira Pharmaceuticals appoints Mark I. Froimson to board
- CytoSorbents appoints Eric G. Mortensen as CMO
More inside POST