ProQuest names Robert VanHees chief financial officer
Mr. VanHees joins ProQuest from JLL Partners, a private equity firm, where he was an Operating Partner for five years, partnering with management to oversee strategy and operations of a variety of portfolio companies.
Prior to that, Mr. VanHees served as CFO of the Learning Care Group, a child care and early education provider.
Earlier in his career, he was CFO for Corporate Express North America and Corporate Express Europe, served as a Controller, and held several roles in financial planning and analysis, treasury, and audit functions.
Mr. VanHees earned his B.A. in Accounting and an MBA at Michigan State University. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Michigan
- Regis Corporation appoints Andrew H. Lacko as CFO
- Macatawa Bank appoints Craig A. Hankinson as COO
- GM announces Kathryn Marinello resigns from board of directors
- ProQuest elects Janet Hogan to lead global human resources
- ProQuest: James Holmes to lead global sales
More inside POST
E.ON turns to net profit in H1 Earnings
Nestlé USA agrees to acquire Sweet Earth Companies