ProQuest: James Holmes to lead global sales
Mr. Holmes was most recently at Markit Ltd., a diversified provider of financial information and technology solutions, where he was Managing Director and Head of Americas Sales, as well as a member of the firm’s Management Committee.
Prior to Markit, Mr. Holmes spent more than 22 years at Thomson Reuters, where he held a number of leadership roles including President, Global Accounts and more recently, Managing Director, Americas Region, with responsibility for sales and marketing, account management and customer training. He was also a member of the Operating Committee.
Mr. Holmes holds a BBA in Finance from Hofstra University. He will be based in ProQuest’s New York office. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Michigan
- Regis Corporation appoints Andrew H. Lacko as CFO
- ProQuest names Robert VanHees chief financial officer
- Macatawa Bank appoints Craig A. Hankinson as COO
- GM announces Kathryn Marinello resigns from board of directors
- ProQuest elects Janet Hogan to lead global human resources
More inside POST
Boral net profit up 16% Earnings