Proofpoint elects Scott Herren to its board of directors
Mr. Herren was also appointed as a member of Proofpoint's audit committee. Mr. Herren currently serves as senior vice president and chief financial officer of Autodesk, Inc., a provider of cloud-based design and engineering software.
Prior to this role, he was senior vice president of Finance for Citrix Systems where he led the company's finance, accounting, tax, treasury, investor relations, real estate and facilities teams.
During his 14 years at Citrix, he held a variety of leadership roles including vice president and managing director for EMEA and vice president and general manager of the company's virtualization systems group.
He also spent 16 years in senior strategy and financial positions at FedEx and IBM. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- CBRE Group appoints Beth F. Cobert to board
- Cloudera appoints two to board
- Verifone appoints Rowan Trollope to board of directors
- Catasys appoints Christopher Shirley as CFO
- Silicon Valley Bank promotes Michael Descheneaux to president
More inside POST