Progress Software appoints Yogesh Gupta as CEO
Prior to joining Progress, Mr. Gupta was president and chief executive officer of Kaseya from 2013 until 2015.
He was chief executive officer at FatWire Software, from 2007 until it was acquired by Oracle in 2011.
Mr. Gupta was chief technology officer and chief strategist at Computer Associates, with whom he served from 1989 until 2007. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Massachusetts
- Staples appoints Michelle Bottomley as CMO
- Callon Petroleum names CEO, chairman
- Akebia Therapeutics appoints Rita Jain as SVP and CMO
- Dunkin' Brands Group appoints Linda Boff to board
- BayCoast Bank appoints Matthew Flanagan as vice president
More inside POST
Macy's Q1 profit declined 39 percent Earnings