Progress Software appoints Yogesh Gupta as CEO
Prior to joining Progress, Mr. Gupta was president and chief executive officer of Kaseya from 2013 until 2015.
He was chief executive officer at FatWire Software, from 2007 until it was acquired by Oracle in 2011.
Mr. Gupta was chief technology officer and chief strategist at Computer Associates, with whom he served from 1989 until 2007. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Massachusetts
- Intellia Therapeutics appoints two directors
- Dunkin' Brands names Roland Smith to board
- Radius Health appoints Jesper Høiland as CEO
- Athenahealth announces CFO transition
- Analogic Corporation appoints Michael Bourque as CFO
More inside POST