Progress Software appoints Kurt J. Abkemeier as CFO
Mr. Abkemeier served as Chief Financial Officer and Executive Vice President of Inteliquent where he was responsible for its accounting and finance functions, as well as the company's strategy and corporate development activities.
Previously, Mr. Abkemeier served as the Vice President of Finance and Treasurer of Cbeyond from 2005 to 2012.
He has also held various senior management positions within telecommunications-related companies and was a senior sell-side research analyst at J.P. Morgan & Co.
Mr. Abkemeier holds a Bachelor of Science degree in applied economics from Cornell University and is a certified financial analyst. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Massachusetts
- Chiasma re-appoints Roni Mamluk to board
- BayCoast Bank appoints James Wallace as CFO
- Pulmatrix appoints Amit D. Munshi to board
- Syros Pharmaceuticals appoints Srinivas Akkaraju to board
- Merrimack Pharma names Sergio Santillana as CMO
More inside POST
What to do with slowly-developing talents Leadership