Progress Software appoints Kurt J. Abkemeier as CFO
Mr. Abkemeier served as Chief Financial Officer and Executive Vice President of Inteliquent where he was responsible for its accounting and finance functions, as well as the company's strategy and corporate development activities.
Previously, Mr. Abkemeier served as the Vice President of Finance and Treasurer of Cbeyond from 2005 to 2012.
He has also held various senior management positions within telecommunications-related companies and was a senior sell-side research analyst at J.P. Morgan & Co.
Mr. Abkemeier holds a Bachelor of Science degree in applied economics from Cornell University and is a certified financial analyst. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Massachusetts
- Pegasystems appoints Matt Cushing as vice president
- Akcea Therapeutics appoints three to board
- Silicon Therapeutics appoints Woody Sherman as CSO
- Dunkin' Brands Group CFO Paul Carbone to leave
- Abpro appoints Gavin MacBeath as CSO
More inside POST