ProclaRx expands board of directors with new appointment
Mr. Dhond joins ProclaRx’s Board of Directors with over 30 years of professional experience in the healthcare and pharmaceutical industries.
Mr. Dhond currently serves as President of Nexus Informatics and is a founding member of Clinical Consulting Services, LLC, which includes Nexus Informatics, a software development company focused on developing patient access programs for specialty drugs; CSSi LifeSciences, a trusted partner from discovery to commercialization for developing drugs and devices; and CSSi, the global leader in patient recruitment, enrollment, and retention solutions for the clinical research industry.
Over the years, Mr. Dhond has held several senior level positions with companies such as Pharmaceutical Research Plus, Inc., Oracle Corporation, and HealthSTAR Communications, Inc.
Mr. Dhond holds a B.S. degree in Computer Science and an M.B.A from Loyola University Maryland. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Ohio
- Robert Kraft to join Hillman as CFO
- Bravo Brio Restaurant Group names Diane D. Reed as CFO
- Convergys appoints Robert E. Knowling, Jr. to board
- Jeffrey E. Dearduff joins Austin Company as corporate director
- Abercrombie & Fitch appoints Scott D. Lipesky as CFO
More inside POST