Pro Global Insurance Solutions appoints finance director
Mr. Donnelly has carried out the role as of Chief Financial Officer since September 2015, prior to which he held the position within the Company of Group Financial Controller.
Mr. Donnelly is a member of the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants and has been working within the Financial Services Industry for the past 22 years.
He has experience not only with Finance but has held the role of Risk Manager of a Life and Pension Group.
He holds a Master’s in Business Administration. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- BP chairman Carl-Henric Svanberg to retire
- Serco Group COO Ed Casey to leave
- Debenhams appoints David Adams as director
- Cenkos appoints Andrew Boorman to board
- Tristel appoints Tom Jenkins to board
More inside POST