Principality appoints Julie-Ann Haines to board
As Customer Director, responsible for marketing, distribution, customer service and operations, Ms. Haines will bring invaluable experience and insight to the Board as part the Society's focus on its marketing, products and customer experience.
Having joined Principality in 2007 to focus on building and developing its award winning e-commerce business, Ms. Haines was promoted in 2012 to her current role as Customer Director.
Prior to Principality, she has more than 15 years' experience of working in leading customer-centric businesses, including Sainsbury's, Reckitt Benckiser and HBOS, where she held key positions in sales, marketing and technology.
Ms. Haines is the current Chair of the Council of Mortgage Lenders in Wales and is a member of the Welsh Government's Expert Panel on Housing for Older People. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Rentokil Initial appoints Sir Crispin Davis as non-executive director
- Barclays appoints Matthew Lester as non-executive director
- Drax Group appoints David Nussbaum as non-executive director
- Genesis Emerging Markets Fund appoints Katherine Tsang as non-executive director
- Action Hotels names Andrew Lindley finance director
More inside POST
Ryanair cancels planned Ukraine services Companies