Primero Mining appoints Joseph F. Conway as interim CEO
Mr. Conway is currently Vice Chairman and was previously President and CEO of Primero from June 2010 through January 2016.
Mr. Conway has nearly 30 years of mining and financial industry experience.
From 1989 to 1995, Mr. Conway was a Vice President and Director with Nesbitt Burns, a Canadian investment dealer.
From September 1995 to January 2003, he was President, CEO and Director of Repadre Capital Corporation. He is a member of the Board of Directors of Orezone Gold Corporation.
Mr. Conway has a B.Sc. from Memorial University of Newfoundland (1981), and an MBA from Dalhousie University (1987).
He was a mine and exploration geologist from 1981 to 1985. After completing his MBA in 1987, he joined Walwyn Stodgell Cochran and Murray as a stock analyst from 1987 to 1989. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Ontario
- Trillium Therapeutics appoints Helen Tayton-Martin to board
- Impopharma appoints key managers
- TD Bank Group appoints Ajai Bambawale as CRO
- United Van Lines (Canada) names Dan Lawrence president
- Jamieson Wellness appoints Angela Holtham to board
More inside POST