Primero Mining appoints Joseph F. Conway as interim CEO
Mr. Conway is currently Vice Chairman and was previously President and CEO of Primero from June 2010 through January 2016.
Mr. Conway has nearly 30 years of mining and financial industry experience.
From 1989 to 1995, Mr. Conway was a Vice President and Director with Nesbitt Burns, a Canadian investment dealer.
From September 1995 to January 2003, he was President, CEO and Director of Repadre Capital Corporation. He is a member of the Board of Directors of Orezone Gold Corporation.
Mr. Conway has a B.Sc. from Memorial University of Newfoundland (1981), and an MBA from Dalhousie University (1987).
He was a mine and exploration geologist from 1981 to 1985. After completing his MBA in 1987, he joined Walwyn Stodgell Cochran and Murray as a stock analyst from 1987 to 1989. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Ontario
- Hudson's Bay Company appoints Edward Record as CFO
- Western Uranium appoints Russell Fryer as executive chairman
- CIBC adds Michelle L. Collins to board
- First National Financial appoints Robert Pearce to board
- TeraGo appoints David Charron as CFO
More inside POST
Mylan profit retreats in Q2 Earnings
What a new leader has to learn Leadership