Primero Mining appoints Damien Marantelli as COO
Mr. Marantelli brings over 35 years of international experience in the mining industry, including senior management positions with First Quantum, Inmet and WMC Resources. He held the role of General Manager of the Sentinel copper mine in development by First Quantum Minerals.
Mr. Marantelli was also the Managing Director of First Quantum's (previously Inmet's) Las Cruces copper mine and the Managing Director of the Çayeli underground copper and zinc mine.
He was the General Manager of BHP Billiton's (previously WMC Resources) Mount Keith operations.
Mr. Marantelli received a Diploma of Engineering (Mining) from the Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology, and a Diploma of Business (Frontline Management) from Excel Consulting Australia.
He is a long standing member of the Australian Institute of Mining & Metallurgical Engineers. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Ontario
- Trillium Therapeutics appoints Helen Tayton-Martin to board
- Impopharma appoints key managers
- TD Bank Group appoints Ajai Bambawale as CRO
- United Van Lines (Canada) names Dan Lawrence president
- Jamieson Wellness appoints Angela Holtham to board
More inside POST