Prestige Brands appoints new CFO
Ms. Sacco is a seasoned public company chief financial officer, bringing more than 19 years of experience in corporate finance, treasury, investor relations, strategic planning, operations and mergers and acquisitions focused on consumer products and specialty pharma companies.
She joins Prestige following eight years at Boulder Brands, Inc. where she served as Chief Financial Officer for the last four years.
Prior to Boulder, for five years she held positions of increasing financial responsibility with Alpharma, Inc., a global specialty pharma company, where she last held the position of Vice President, Treasurer.
Ms. Sacco holds a BS from St. Thomas Aquinas College and is a Certified Public Accountant. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM New York
- Barnes & Noble Education appoints Michael P. Huseby as CEO
- Omnicom Group appoints Gracia Martore as director
- Bank of New York names Charles W. Scharf as CEO
- Sterling Bancorp appoints Christina M. Favilla as COO
- Interpublic Group names E. Lee Wyatt Jr. as independent director
More inside POST