Premier names new chief information officer
Mr. Anderson, who has more than two decades of informatics experience in corporate and provider settings, joined Premier in 2013.
In his previous role as chief operating officer for information and technology services at Premier, Mr. Anderson ran the day-to-day operations of the informatics business.
Prior to joining Premier, he served in lead informatics roles at Hospital Corporation of America, Health Trust, Global Healthcare Exchange (GHX) and AT&T.
Mr. Anderson will assume the responsibilities of Keith Figlioli who resigned from his position as senior vice president of healthcare informatics, effective June 27. Mr. Figlioli will serve in an executive consulting role through August 31 to ensure a smooth transition. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM North Carolina
- American Tire Distributors appoints new CFO
- Toshiba appoints Fumio Otani as CEO of TAES
- Duke Energy appoints Theodore Craver as board member
- Nucor appoints John H. Walker as lead director
- Stanley Furniture appoints Steven Hale to board
More inside POST
Keeping the supply chain flowing Leadership
Cross-department collaboration Leadership