Precision Global names regional manager of Asia Pacific
Precision Global’s current Asia Pacific region includes facilities in Thailand, Australia, China, Japan and South Africa.
Mr. Bouan brings over 20 years of value-added packaging and consumer packaged goods experience to Precision Global.
Prior to joining Precision Global, Mr. Bouan spent ten years at Global Closure Systems, a supplier of closure solutions for consumer packaged goods, most recently serving as Vice President Asia Pacific.
Before joining Global Closure Systems, Mr. Bouan worked for over a decade at Crown Group, an international packaging manufacturer, where he served in various financial and plant management roles.
He holds an engineering degree from École Supérieure d’Informatique, Électronique, Automatique. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM New York
- American Express appoints Stephen J. Squeri as CEO and chairman
- AzurRx BioPharma appoints Vern Lee Schramm to board
- Nature's Bounty appoints Mark Gelbert as CSO
- Global Net Lease appoints Christopher J. Masterson as CFO
- Bristol-Myers Squibb appoints Saurabh Saha as SVP
More inside POST