Precision Global names regional manager of Asia Pacific
Precision Global’s current Asia Pacific region includes facilities in Thailand, Australia, China, Japan and South Africa.
Mr. Bouan brings over 20 years of value-added packaging and consumer packaged goods experience to Precision Global.
Prior to joining Precision Global, Mr. Bouan spent ten years at Global Closure Systems, a supplier of closure solutions for consumer packaged goods, most recently serving as Vice President Asia Pacific.
Before joining Global Closure Systems, Mr. Bouan worked for over a decade at Crown Group, an international packaging manufacturer, where he served in various financial and plant management roles.
He holds an engineering degree from École Supérieure d’Informatique, Électronique, Automatique. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM New York
- Muir Paterson to join Citigroup as global head of strategic shareholder advisory
- M&T Bank names Laura P. O'Hara senior vice president
- Akari Therapeutics to appoint David Horn Solomon as CEO
- Xylem appoints Paul Stellato as vice president
- Edward Campanella to join Arrow Financial as SVP, treasurer, and CFO
More inside POST
ON Semiconductor Q2 profit surges Earnings