Precision Global names regional manager of Asia Pacific
Precision Global’s current Asia Pacific region includes facilities in Thailand, Australia, China, Japan and South Africa.
Mr. Bouan brings over 20 years of value-added packaging and consumer packaged goods experience to Precision Global.
Prior to joining Precision Global, Mr. Bouan spent ten years at Global Closure Systems, a supplier of closure solutions for consumer packaged goods, most recently serving as Vice President Asia Pacific.
Before joining Global Closure Systems, Mr. Bouan worked for over a decade at Crown Group, an international packaging manufacturer, where he served in various financial and plant management roles.
He holds an engineering degree from École Supérieure d’Informatique, Électronique, Automatique. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM New York
- Carver Bancorp appoints John J. Fitzpatrick as COO
- Vuzix appoints Timothy Harned to board
- Sutherland Asset Management names COO
- Galmed Pharma appoints Carol Brosgart to board
- Evine Live promotes Tim Peterman to COO, CFO
More inside POST
EasyJet posts wider loss in H1 Earnings