PowerShares Global Funds Ireland appoints director
Mr. Langer became Chief Investment Officer for the Invesco Quantitative Strategies team at Invesco in January 2009. He oversees more than 40 investment professionals worldwide, with team members in New York, Boston, Frankfurt, Melbourne and Tokyo.
Mr. Langer began his investment career in 1989 with Bayerische Vereinsbank, moving to their asset management function where he led the strategy team from 1992 until his departure.
Mr. Langer joined Invesco in 1994 as a portfolio manager for equities and became head of equities in 1996 and CIO for Germany in 2000. In 2002, he assumed responsibility for the Quantitative Strategies Group (International). ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- EIH appoints Brett Lance Miller as non-executive director
- Bluejay Mining appoints Peter Waugh as non-executive director
- Petropavlovsk appoints two executives
- Intertek appoints two directors
- Affinity Water appoints Stuart Ledger as CFO
More inside POST
Foot Locker Q1 earnings drop 6% Earnings
Prevent grains of sand to become mountains Leadership