PowerShares Global Funds Ireland appoints director
Mr. Langer became Chief Investment Officer for the Invesco Quantitative Strategies team at Invesco in January 2009. He oversees more than 40 investment professionals worldwide, with team members in New York, Boston, Frankfurt, Melbourne and Tokyo.
Mr. Langer began his investment career in 1989 with Bayerische Vereinsbank, moving to their asset management function where he led the strategy team from 1992 until his departure.
Mr. Langer joined Invesco in 1994 as a portfolio manager for equities and became head of equities in 1996 and CIO for Germany in 2000. In 2002, he assumed responsibility for the Quantitative Strategies Group (International). ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Defenx appoints Franco Francione as director
- Intercede appoints Helen Adams as CSO
- HomeServe appoints three directors
- Millennium & Copthorne Hotels appoints new director
- HSS Hire Group appoints Steve Ashmore as CEO
More inside POST