PowerHouse appoints Christopher Vanezis as CFO
Mr. Vanezis trained with Deloitte and Coopers & Lybrand, qualifying as a chartered accountant in 1990.
Mr. Vanezis has over 15 years experience in the energy sector, with a strong track record in major infrastructure projects both in the UK and internationally.
Prior to joining PowerHouse, Mr. Vanezis worked as an independent consultant, providing his expertise to a number of companies in the renewable energy sector.
The Chief Financial Officer role will not currently be a board position. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Nanoco Group appoints Alison Fielding to board
- Henderson EuroTrust appoints Ekaterina Thomson to board
- CPPGroup appoints Oliver Laird as CFO
- Victrex appoints Jakob Sigurdsson as CEO
- Michael Kors appoints Thomas J. Edwards, Jr. as CFO
More inside POST
Accenture Q2 net income $887 million Earnings