PowerCell Sweden strengthens its management team
Charlotta Sahlin has been employed as Director Marketing & Communication.
Ms. Sahlin has a long and solid experience in international marketing and to develop strong brands from e.g. Saab Automobile Global Marketing and as Marketing & PR Manager at the IT company Pulsen.
Ms. Sahlin has a bachelor degree in marketing and communications from the University of Växjö.
Karl Samuelsson has been employed for the role as Director of Product Development.
Mr. Samuelsson has a long experience in product development from Volvo Cars Research & Development, Engine Engineering.
Mr. Samuelsson has a master degree in mechanical engineering from Chalmers University in Gothenburg. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Sweden
- Kristina Franzén new CFO at Bilia
- Immunicum appoints Karin Hoogendoorn as head of CMC
- Kai Wärn proposed as new board member of AB Electrolux
- Even Frydenberg new president & CEO for Scandic
- Christine Lind new CEO of Medivir AB
More inside POST