Power Integrations appoints Wendy Arienzo to board
Dr. Arienzo has more than three decades of technical and executive experience in technology industries, including the semiconductor and power-electronics industries.
Since 2013 Dr. Arienzo has served as vice president of operations at Fujifilm Dimatix and she was CEO and a director of ArrayPower.
Dr. Arienzo's prior experience includes a series of executive and technical roles at NXP Semiconductors (and its predecessor, Philips Semiconductors), IBM Corp. and AT&T Bell Laboratories, among others.
She holds a Ph.D. in materials-science engineering from Stanford University, as well as master's and undergraduate degrees in the same field from Brown University. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- Peregrine Pharmaceuticals appoints Mark R. Bamforth to boards
- Endologix appoints John Onopchenko as COO
- Depomed appoints Santosh J. Vetticaden as CSO
- Wells Fargo names Michael Roemer as chief compliance officer
- ARMO BioSciences appoints Joseph Leveque as CMO
More inside POST
Oracle posts 14% gain in Q1 earnings Earnings