Powell Industries names Brett Cope president and CEO
Mr. Cope was also named to the Board of Directors effective October 1st. Mr. Cope joined Powell in December 2010 as Vice President of Sales and Marketing and has served as Senior Vice President and Chief Operating Officer since December 2015.
During the 20 years prior to joining Powell, Mr. Cope held roles of increasing responsibility at ABB, an international provider of power and automation products enabling the utility, industrial, transportation and infrastructure industries.
Mr. Cope holds a bachelor's degree in Applied Science from Miami University of Ohio.
Thomas Powell has served as President and Chief Executive Officer of Powell on an interim basis since December 2015.
Mr. Powell, who has served as the Company's Chairman of the Board since 1984, will relinquish the role of President and Chief Executive Officer and again serve as non-executive Chairman of the Board, effective October 1, 2016. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Texas
- Reata Pharmaceuticals appoints vice president
- National Instruments names Karen Rapp as CFO
- Nationstar Mortgage appoints Amar R. Patel as interim CFO
- Denbury Resources to appoint Christian S. Kendall as CEO
- Par Pacific Holdings appoints Will Monteleone as CFO
More inside POST
Raise your standards day by day Leadership