PolyOne names James N. Sloan vice president, treasurer
Since joining PolyOne in 2009, Mr. Sloan has contributed to the company's success and transformation while serving as assistant corporate controller, finance director for PolyOne Distribution, and most recently as finance director for the Designed Structures and Solutions business unit.
Prior to joining PolyOne, Mr. Sloan held positions at Ernst & Young LLP, including senior manager of Assurance Services, and he later served as director of Accounting Operations at Aleris International.
He holds a bachelor's degree in Accountancy from The Ohio State University and is a certified public accountant.
He replaces Scott J. Leffler, who has accepted a Chief Financial Officer position with another company. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Ohio
- Goodyear appoints Christopher Helsel as chief technology officer
- Civista Bancshares adds M. Patricia Oliver to board
- Workhorse Group appoints Paul Gaitan as CFO
- DSW appoints Peter Cobb to board
- Welltower appoints Gary Whitelaw to board
More inside POST
Merck KgaA Q2 profit climbs Earnings