PolyOne names James N. Sloan vice president, treasurer
Since joining PolyOne in 2009, Mr. Sloan has contributed to the company's success and transformation while serving as assistant corporate controller, finance director for PolyOne Distribution, and most recently as finance director for the Designed Structures and Solutions business unit.
Prior to joining PolyOne, Mr. Sloan held positions at Ernst & Young LLP, including senior manager of Assurance Services, and he later served as director of Accounting Operations at Aleris International.
He holds a bachelor's degree in Accountancy from The Ohio State University and is a certified public accountant.
He replaces Scott J. Leffler, who has accepted a Chief Financial Officer position with another company. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Ohio
- Fifth Third Bancorp names Matthew Jauchius as CMO
- Macy's appoints Jeff Gennette as CEO
- Avery Dennison appoints Gregory S. Lovins as interim CFO
- Energy Focus names Michael Port CFO
- Libbey appoints James C. Burmeister as CFO
More inside POST