PolyOne names James N. Sloan vice president, treasurer
Since joining PolyOne in 2009, Mr. Sloan has contributed to the company's success and transformation while serving as assistant corporate controller, finance director for PolyOne Distribution, and most recently as finance director for the Designed Structures and Solutions business unit.
Prior to joining PolyOne, Mr. Sloan held positions at Ernst & Young LLP, including senior manager of Assurance Services, and he later served as director of Accounting Operations at Aleris International.
He holds a bachelor's degree in Accountancy from The Ohio State University and is a certified public accountant.
He replaces Scott J. Leffler, who has accepted a Chief Financial Officer position with another company. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Ohio
- LSI Industries appoints James E. Galeese as CFO
- CECO Environmental names Dennis Sadlowski as CEO
- Timken appoints Elizabeth A. Harrell as director
- CECO Environmental appoints David B. Liner to board
- Parker Hannifin CFO Jon P. Marten to retire
More inside POST