PolyOne names James N. Sloan vice president, treasurer
Since joining PolyOne in 2009, Mr. Sloan has contributed to the company's success and transformation while serving as assistant corporate controller, finance director for PolyOne Distribution, and most recently as finance director for the Designed Structures and Solutions business unit.
Prior to joining PolyOne, Mr. Sloan held positions at Ernst & Young LLP, including senior manager of Assurance Services, and he later served as director of Accounting Operations at Aleris International.
He holds a bachelor's degree in Accountancy from The Ohio State University and is a certified public accountant.
He replaces Scott J. Leffler, who has accepted a Chief Financial Officer position with another company. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Ohio
- Robert Kraft to join Hillman as CFO
- Bravo Brio Restaurant Group names Diane D. Reed as CFO
- Convergys appoints Robert E. Knowling, Jr. to board
- Jeffrey E. Dearduff joins Austin Company as corporate director
- Abercrombie & Fitch appoints Scott D. Lipesky as CFO
More inside POST
Ericsson to cut up to 80 jobs in Finland Companies