PolyOne appoints Kim Ann Mink as director
Dr. Mink will serve on the Environmental, Health and Safety committee.
Dr. Mink is chairman, president and chief executive officer at Innophos Holdings.
She joined Innophos in 2015 from the Dow Chemical Company where she served most recently as business president of Elastomers, Electrical and Telecommunications.
Prior to joining Dow Chemical in 2009, Dr. Mink had previously served for more than 20 years at the Rohm and Haas Company (which was acquired by Dow Chemical) where she held roles of increasing responsibility, including corporate vice president and general manager for the Ion Exchange Resins business.
Dr. Mink received a bachelor's degree in Chemistry from Hamilton College and a Ph.D. in Analytical Chemistry from Duke University.
She is a graduate of the Management Program at the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Ohio
- CECO Environmental appoints David B. Liner to board
- Parker Hannifin CFO Jon P. Marten to retire
- Fifth Third Bancorp names Matthew Jauchius as CMO
- Macy's appoints Jeff Gennette as CEO
- Avery Dennison appoints Gregory S. Lovins as interim CFO
More inside POST