PolyOne appoints Kim Ann Mink as director
Dr. Mink will serve on the Environmental, Health and Safety committee.
Dr. Mink is chairman, president and chief executive officer at Innophos Holdings.
She joined Innophos in 2015 from the Dow Chemical Company where she served most recently as business president of Elastomers, Electrical and Telecommunications.
Prior to joining Dow Chemical in 2009, Dr. Mink had previously served for more than 20 years at the Rohm and Haas Company (which was acquired by Dow Chemical) where she held roles of increasing responsibility, including corporate vice president and general manager for the Ion Exchange Resins business.
Dr. Mink received a bachelor's degree in Chemistry from Hamilton College and a Ph.D. in Analytical Chemistry from Duke University.
She is a graduate of the Management Program at the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Ohio
- Convergys appoints Robert E. Knowling, Jr. to board
- Jeffrey E. Dearduff joins Austin Company as corporate director
- Abercrombie & Fitch appoints Scott D. Lipesky as CFO
- Macy’s appoints Hal Lawton as president
- Goodyear appoints Christopher Helsel as chief technology officer
More inside POST
GDP up 0.6% in euro area Economy