Pointer Telocation promotes Yaniv Dorani to CFO
Mr. Dorani has been with the company since 2008.
Mr. Dorani has served as VP Finance of the Cellocator division and Pointer Israel from 2014, prior to which he served as the Finance Manager of the Cellocator division.
Prior to joining Pointer, he served as Corporate Controller at Medis Technologies and assistant controller at Delta Galil Industries.
Before joining Delta Galil, Mr. Dorani was a Senior Auditor for accounting firm, KPMG, in Israel.
Mr. Dorani has a B.A. in Economics and Accounting, CPA certification and a Master of Business Administration from Bar Ilan University in Tel Aviv. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Israel
- Alcobra appoints David Baker as interim CEO
- BSD Crown appoints Joseph Williger as active chairman
- Intec Pharma appoints Jeffrey A. Meckler to board
- Enzymotec appoints Erez Israeli as CEO
- Teva names Yitzhak Peterburg interim president and CEO
More inside POST