Plaza Bank promotes Michael T. Anderson to CEO
Mr. Anderson, executive vice president and chief lending officer, joined Plaza Bank in 2014.
Mr. Anderson has enjoyed a 26 year career in banking in the Seattle/Puget Sound region.
He holds a Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration degree from the University of Puget Sound and a Masters in Business Administration degree from the University of Washington. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Washington
- CTI BioPharma appoints Laurent Fischer as chairman
- Expedia appoints Mark Okerstrom as CEO
- Kelley Hall joins Nordstrom as senior vice president
- Apptio appoints Kathleen Philips to board
- Timberland Bancorp appoints Kathy D. Leodler to board
More inside POST