Plaza Bank promotes Michael T. Anderson to CEO
Mr. Anderson, executive vice president and chief lending officer, joined Plaza Bank in 2014.
Mr. Anderson has enjoyed a 26 year career in banking in the Seattle/Puget Sound region.
He holds a Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration degree from the University of Puget Sound and a Masters in Business Administration degree from the University of Washington. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Washington
- Timberland Bancorp appoints James A. Davis to board
- Juno Therapeutics appoints Rupert Vessey to board
- HomeStreet appoints Mark R. Ruh as interim CFO
- Avalara appoints Tony Susak as general manager
- Red Lion Hotels adds two to board
More inside POST
How to define salary levels in your company Leadership