Plaza Bank promotes Michael T. Anderson to CEO
Mr. Anderson, executive vice president and chief lending officer, joined Plaza Bank in 2014.
Mr. Anderson has enjoyed a 26 year career in banking in the Seattle/Puget Sound region.
He holds a Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration degree from the University of Puget Sound and a Masters in Business Administration degree from the University of Washington. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Washington
- Apptio appoints Kathleen Philips to board
- Timberland Bancorp appoints Kathy D. Leodler to board
- HaloSource appoints Craig Crowell to board as CFO
- Esterline appoints Michael J. Covey to board
- First Sound Bank promotes Lisa Cleary to EVP
More inside POST
Lowe's Q1 net earnings $602 million Earnings