Plaza Bank promotes Michael T. Anderson to CEO
Mr. Anderson, executive vice president and chief lending officer, joined Plaza Bank in 2014.
Mr. Anderson has enjoyed a 26 year career in banking in the Seattle/Puget Sound region.
He holds a Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration degree from the University of Puget Sound and a Masters in Business Administration degree from the University of Washington. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Washington
- Red Lion Hotels adds two to board
- Expedia appoints Chelsea Clinton to board
- Microsoft adds Reid Hoffman to board
- Banner Corporation appoints Merline Saintil to board
- Colliers Intl appoints Matthias Leube to lead German business
More inside POST