Playtech appoints Claire Milne as director
Mr. Milne will join Playtech's Remuneration Committee, Risk & Compliance Committee, Audit Committee, and Nominations Committee.
She joins the Board as a recognised industry expert in eGaming and technology law and regulation, with 20 years' experience advising gaming and financial services clients as an in-house and private practice lawyer.
Mr. Milne is currently a Partner and Team Leader within the Intellectual Property and Science & Technology teams for Appleby in the Isle of Man.
Mr. Milne has a Masters degree from The John Hopkins University, Baltimore, is a member of The Law Society of Scotland, a Manx advocate and a Writer to Her Majesty's Signet. She is a member of the Institute of Directors, the Licensing Executive Society and the Society for Computers and the Law.
Mr. Milne is a General Member of the International Masters of Gaming Law. She was Chair of the Isle of Man Gambling Commission from 2007-2012. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Isle of Man
- West African Minerals names Kunwar Shailubhai as non-executive director
- Qatar Investment Fund appoints David Humbles as director
- Manx Financial Group names Douglas Grant as MD of Conister Bank
- GVC appoints Will Whitehorn to board
- Specialist Investment Properties names Simon Clements to board
More inside POST