Plant Health Care director James Ede-Golightly steps down
Mr. Ede-Golightly joined the Company as a non- executive director in June 2013. He is Chair of the Remuneration Committee and a member of the Audit Committee.
Mr. Ede-Golightly currently serves as chairman of East Balkan Properties plc, chairman of Quoram Plc, chairman of Cronin Group plc, director of ORA Limited (Jersey), and as non-executive director of Gulfsands Petroleum.
In 2006, Mr. Ede-Golightly co-founded ORA Capital Partners, and he previously served as an analyst at Merrill Lynch Investment Managers and Commerzbank. He is a CFA Charterholder and Chartered Director. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM North Carolina
- BioCryst Pharmaceuticals appoints Robert A. Ingram as chairman
- Tanger Factory Outlet Centers appoints new president and COO
- Nucor promotes Leon Topalian to executive vice president
- Xerium Technologies names Mark Staton president and CEO
- Primo Water appoints Matt Sheehan as CEO
More inside POST
Transfer your message to others Leadership