Plant Health Care director James Ede-Golightly steps down
Mr. Ede-Golightly joined the Company as a non- executive director in June 2013. He is Chair of the Remuneration Committee and a member of the Audit Committee.
Mr. Ede-Golightly currently serves as chairman of East Balkan Properties plc, chairman of Quoram Plc, chairman of Cronin Group plc, director of ORA Limited (Jersey), and as non-executive director of Gulfsands Petroleum.
In 2006, Mr. Ede-Golightly co-founded ORA Capital Partners, and he previously served as an analyst at Merrill Lynch Investment Managers and Commerzbank. He is a CFA Charterholder and Chartered Director. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM North Carolina
- Red Hat appoints Eric Shander as CFO
- American Tire Distributors appoints new CFO
- Toshiba appoints Fumio Otani as CEO of TAES
- Duke Energy appoints Theodore Craver as board member
- Nucor appoints John H. Walker as lead director
More inside POST