Plant Health Care director James Ede-Golightly steps down
Mr. Ede-Golightly joined the Company as a non- executive director in June 2013. He is Chair of the Remuneration Committee and a member of the Audit Committee.
Mr. Ede-Golightly currently serves as chairman of East Balkan Properties plc, chairman of Quoram Plc, chairman of Cronin Group plc, director of ORA Limited (Jersey), and as non-executive director of Gulfsands Petroleum.
In 2006, Mr. Ede-Golightly co-founded ORA Capital Partners, and he previously served as an analyst at Merrill Lynch Investment Managers and Commerzbank. He is a CFA Charterholder and Chartered Director. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM North Carolina
- Jeld-Wen Holding appoints William Banholzer to board
- QuintilesIMS appoints Colleen Goggins to board
- G1 Therapeutics appoints Sir Andrew Witty to board
- Select Bancorp promotes Lynn H. Johnson to COO
- Extended Stay America appoints Jodie W. McLean as independent director
More inside POST