Planet Fitness appoints Bill Bode as SVP of franchise
Mr. Bode joins Planet Fitness from Dunkin' Brands where he held various senior leadership positions; most recently serving as the Regional Vice President of Dunkin' Donuts Northeast.
Mr. Bode was responsible for the operations of more than 2,600 Dunkin' Donuts restaurants in the region, more than 300 franchisee group and the field operations team.
Prior to joining Dunkin' Brands, Mr. Bode was a Dunkin' Donuts franchisee in Richmond, VA. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM New Hampshire
- Granite Bank appoints Scott A. Cooper as CEO
- Newforma adds Rainer Gawlick to board
- iCAD appoints Richard C. Christopher as CFO
- GT Advanced Technologies appoints new CEO
- A. William Higgins elected to Albany International board
More inside POST
TUI group posts narrower loss in H1 Earnings