PJT Partners appoints James Costos to board
Mr. Costos most recently served as the U.S. Ambassador to the Kingdom of Spain and Principality of Andorra from August 2013 to January 2017.
Prior to his appointment, Mr. Costos was Vice President of Global Licensing and Retail for Home Box Office (HBO) from 2007 to 2013.
Mr. Costos has also served as President and CEO of Eight Cylinders, Head of Promotions and Consumer Products at Revolution Studios and held senior roles for more than a decade at Hermès of Paris and Tod’s S.p.A.
He previously served on the board of directors of the Humane Society of the United States, the country’s largest animal protection organization.
Mr. Costos earned his B.A. in Political Science from the University of Massachusetts in 1985. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM New York
- Xylem appoints Paul Stellato as vice president
- Edward Campanella to join Arrow Financial as SVP, treasurer, and CFO
- Altaba appoints Richard L. Kauffman as director
- Minerals Technologies appoints Carolyn K. Pittman to board
- Time Inc. appoints Katie J. Stanton to board
More inside POST
Freddie Mac Q2 net loss $322 million Earnings