Pixium Vision appoints Didier Laurens as CFO
Mr. Laurens brings extensive finance and capital markets experience, most recently as Director Investor Relations, Financing and Treasury at Korian, where he also served as Interim CFO.
Previously, he was Financial Analyst with Société Générale covering various sectors including healthcare, where he accompanied numerous IPO’s.
Mr. Laurens also served as marketing manager in the pharmaceutical industry.
He holds a post-graduate of Pharmacy, and is graduated from SFAF/CIIA. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM France
- Eyevensys appoints Ronald R. Buggage as chief medical officer
- Schneider Electric appoints new vice president
- CEO Eric Olsen to leave LafargeHolcim after Syria investigation
- Ipsen appoints Alexandre Lebeaut as EVP
- Former French President Nicolas Sarkozy joins Accor board
More inside POST
COO, a chameleon in the company Leadership
Malaysia economy expands 5.8% Economy