PixarBio names Steve Chartier COO
Mr. Chartier has over 20 year’s industry experience developing Regulatory and Clinical programs that have resulted in more than 25 regulatory submissions and approvals of novel technologies.
Prior to joining PixarBio, Mr. Chartier managed Regulatory, Quality, Manufacturing and Clinical departments at Biogen IDEC, Infraredx, and Nucryst Pharmaceuticals.
He also worked in Program Management and Laboratory Research at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center and Dana Farber Cancer Institute. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Massachusetts
- Dunkin' Brands Group appoints Linda Boff to board
- BayCoast Bank appoints Matthew Flanagan as vice president
- Endurance International Group appoints Marc Montagner as interim COO
- AVEO Oncology appoints Matthew Dallas as CFO
- Radius Health appoints Jose Pepe Carmona as CFO
More inside POST