PixarBio names Steve Chartier COO
Mr. Chartier has over 20 year’s industry experience developing Regulatory and Clinical programs that have resulted in more than 25 regulatory submissions and approvals of novel technologies.
Prior to joining PixarBio, Mr. Chartier managed Regulatory, Quality, Manufacturing and Clinical departments at Biogen IDEC, Infraredx, and Nucryst Pharmaceuticals.
He also worked in Program Management and Laboratory Research at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center and Dana Farber Cancer Institute. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Massachusetts
- Silicon Therapeutics appoints Woody Sherman as CSO
- Dunkin' Brands Group CFO Paul Carbone to leave
- Abpro appoints Gavin MacBeath as CSO
- bluebird bio appoints two executives
- Biogen appoints Anirvan Ghosh as SVP
More inside POST