PixarBio names Steve Chartier COO
Mr. Chartier has over 20 year’s industry experience developing Regulatory and Clinical programs that have resulted in more than 25 regulatory submissions and approvals of novel technologies.
Prior to joining PixarBio, Mr. Chartier managed Regulatory, Quality, Manufacturing and Clinical departments at Biogen IDEC, Infraredx, and Nucryst Pharmaceuticals.
He also worked in Program Management and Laboratory Research at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center and Dana Farber Cancer Institute. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Massachusetts
- Chiasma re-appoints Roni Mamluk to board
- BayCoast Bank appoints James Wallace as CFO
- Pulmatrix appoints Amit D. Munshi to board
- Syros Pharmaceuticals appoints Srinivas Akkaraju to board
- Merrimack Pharma names Sergio Santillana as CMO
More inside POST