PixarBio names Steve Chartier COO
Mr. Chartier has over 20 year’s industry experience developing Regulatory and Clinical programs that have resulted in more than 25 regulatory submissions and approvals of novel technologies.
Prior to joining PixarBio, Mr. Chartier managed Regulatory, Quality, Manufacturing and Clinical departments at Biogen IDEC, Infraredx, and Nucryst Pharmaceuticals.
He also worked in Program Management and Laboratory Research at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center and Dana Farber Cancer Institute. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Massachusetts
- PTC appoints Corinna Lathan to board
- J.Jill appoints James S. Scully to board
- Raytheon elects Robert O. Work as director
- Xenetic Biosciences appoints three directors
- Insulet appoints two to board
More inside POST