PixarBio names Steve Chartier COO
Mr. Chartier has over 20 year’s industry experience developing Regulatory and Clinical programs that have resulted in more than 25 regulatory submissions and approvals of novel technologies.
Prior to joining PixarBio, Mr. Chartier managed Regulatory, Quality, Manufacturing and Clinical departments at Biogen IDEC, Infraredx, and Nucryst Pharmaceuticals.
He also worked in Program Management and Laboratory Research at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center and Dana Farber Cancer Institute. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Massachusetts
- RXI Pharma names Gerrit Dispersyn chief development officer
- resTORbio appoints Joan Mannick as CMO
- C&W Services appoints Mike Losier as director
- Charles River Associates appoints Robert A. Whitman to board
- Ironwood Pharmaceuticals appoints Christopher Wright as SVP
More inside POST